Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Workout 9/26

I have been reading a book lately titled "Can Man Live Without God?" It's a discussion about the differences between theists and anti-theists, or people who believe in God and those who don't. It's a fascinating read, and one thing stood out to me in the last few chapters. When I look at how I am made and the capabilities I have physically and mentally, how the sun rises in the mornings and sets in the evenings, how my wife was able to give birth and that amazing spectacle, I cannot fathom the thought of all of this happening by chance. I know there is a creator to all of this, and if one doubts that, I just say "Open your eyes and look around." Marathon training and CrossFitting makes me aware of just how awesome the body's design is, and I am truly impressed by how The Creator has put it together. And to think that this shell is an imperfect reflection of God...wow!

Run: 4 miles (31.58, 7.59/mile pace)
CrossFit: 3 Rounds of...
5 Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
15 Squats

No comments: