Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Workout 6/11: Deadlifts + AFAP Run

It's the end of the year as we know it! I just put in my student's grades. Students have decided not to come to school and opted for the beach instead (no complaints here). I don't have to pack up too much in my room. Grad school is wrapped up. I picked up my graduation regalia yesterday and returned all my books. My summer is planned. If only you could witness the joy I have inside right now.

Yesterday was the "Staff vs. Seniors" softball game at my school. Oh what joy! It's so fun to be at a school that has events like that going on. You must understand that I came from a school where I taught for four years, and I don't think we ever did anything fun like that. We, the staff, won the game, and I had a blast. I am so looking forward to next year and all the fun things that I can now participate in since I don't have grad school to worry about.

Time to workout!

Morning: Deadlifts 3-3-3-3-3
205#-225#-245#-265#(PR)-275#(f)

Afternoon: As Far As Possible in 20:00
(Distance: 2.47 miles; 8:05/mile pace)*This is Oscar Pistorius

No comments: