Monday, December 10, 2007

Workout 12/10: Deadlifts

Okay, I am starting to be consistent enough with CrossFit that I am beginning to repeat workouts. This is great because I can now see progress! Yay, PROGRESS! I have also pulled new CrossFitters into the mix. I again worked out with my co-workers today, and all of them tried the deadlift. One of these days, one will walk into my school and see a bunch of buff teachers...HA!

This weekend was a blast! We put up our Christmas tree, and our children loved being involved in the process. Evie put ornaments all over the tree and "helped" me put the star on top. Ezra was dazzled by the lights as they were strung around the tree. This gets me so psyched for Christmas! Two weeks! YAY! Pictures coming very soon!

CrossFit: Deadlifts 3-3-3-3-3 (that's 5 sets of 3 reps for maximum weight)
CF Warm-up x 2
Deadlift Warm-ups: 5 @ 135#, 5 @ 135#, 5 @ 155#
Deadlifts: 3 @ 185#, 3 @ 205#, 3 @ 225#, 3 @ 235#, 3 @ 245# (PR)
*Eyes to the ceiling...

No comments: