Thursday, December 13, 2007

Workout 12/12: Angie

Oh wow! I had no idea the workout I did was going to be so hard. I was looking at times on the CrossFit page, and figured I could finish "Angie" in about 20 minutes or so. Well, I had my expectations handed to me on a plate all mangled up. "Angie" was a nasty dish, but I will return for seconds next time it is served up. Kudos to Kim for doing "Angie" in an amazing time. I guess I have to learn that kipping action and lose a few dozen pounds. That would definitely make pull-ups easier.

CrossFit: Angie
100 Pull-ups (15.37)
100 Push-ups (8.47)
100 Sit-ups (8.45)
100 Squats (4.07)
For Time: 37.17

*This is an accurate photo of how I felt at the end of "Angie." Photo courtesy of CrossFit Atlanta. It looks like a fun time had by all down there. That reminds me, I have to get to my local CrossFit facility--Windy City CrossFit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work!! I am still in recovery mode. I think I will try for tomorrow. I have been super sore from that one. Hope you have a wonderful Friday!
Thanks for the link.
:)