Saturday, December 8, 2007

Workout 12/8: Lynne

I love weekends that aren't burdensome with lists of things to do. Sleeping in is perfect during these cold wintry days, being woken up by my daughter as she jumps on the bed is priceless, going on gym-dates with my wife as the kids hang out in the nursery is wonderful, and putting up our Christmas tree with Evie's hand-made ornaments is going to be oh so memorable. We'll see if I can put the star on top of the tree after today's workout. I'm afraid I might not be able to lift my arms over my head by that time of the day. Have a wondrous weekend everyone!

CrossFit: "Lynne"
5 Rounds of Max reps of:
115# Bench Press
Pull-ups
(17-7, 8-5, 8-4, 7-4, 6-3; 46 BPs + 23 PUs = 69)
*Ezra wasn't having it in the nursery, so Susanne had to pull out of our workout together. So without the spotter, I had to switch over to the dreaded Smith machine. Working out with someone there to push you is so much better than none. What do you say Susanne? Want to workout again sometime soon? I loved it!

No comments: