Friday, August 31, 2007

I'm Back!

To all of my avid readers, my apologies for the lack of posts over the past few weeks. Yes, I am still training, but things have been totally hectic with the end of summer and the beginning of the new school year at a new school. It's hard to believe that the Chicago Marathon is only four weeks away. Four Weeks! Training is getting hard! I need to switch my training schedule around too because now I have to commute to school. Life was simple when I just walked out the door and took a nice 15-minute stroll to school giving me plenty of time in the morning to go to the gym and run. Now that I have a 1-hour+ commute in front of me, afternoon training looks like the best option. Maybe I'll have to get the students to work out with me and push me. Otherwise, I fear the LAZY BUG might bite me! Stay tuned...

4 comments:

Tom@RunnersLounge said...

September is a great month of training. Hope the LAZYs stay away so you stay no track for Chicago. I'm looking forward to it as well.

Hope your training continues to go well.

Radman said...

Paul, where are you teaching that you have an hour commute? I thought you taught at a school in Hyde Park?

Mr. Mirek said...

I now teach near Midway airport...I needed the change of scenery.

Radman said...

Wow, that is a haul.