Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Workout 10/3

This is the end of my runs as we know it...and I feel fine! (R.E.M. tune playing in my head). Well, I had my last official training run this morning, and I had a few kinks to work out, but I am ready for the Chicago Marathon. I'm obsessing a little bit over the weather, and I should just ignore it and have fun (it's suppose to be in the mid-80s). I am sure if I obsess too much, I am going to ruin the day and dread it all. So let me just put on a happy face and take what is given to us on race day (even if that does mean thunderstorms too). Thank you to all of you who have sent me encouraging notes and will be following me throughout the race. I'll be back on Monday to give you the low down on how it all went.

Run: 4 miles (38.35, 9.38/mile pace)

No comments: