Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Workout 3/5: Linda

I'm amazed at times that we are able to function through days that seem endless and tasks that seem impossible. Many of us are faced with responsibilities that appear to be major obstacles, but if we are diligent and resilient, we always overcome them. Yes, there are times when we need companions to push us over or super-natural strength to overcome. But there is always a way to accomplish what is set in front of us. Our stomachs may churn, our wills might falter, our muscles will fatigue, our minds will doubt, but there is a strength that overcomes all of that...we just have to find it and trust in it.

CrossFit: Linda
Rep Sets of 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 of:
185# Deadlifts
135# Bench Presses
95# Cleans
(Time: 33:27)
*Yep, by the last three sets, I wasn't sure if I could make it, but there was a strength to tap into. Sure, I almost lost my breakfast, but I held it down and pushed through. Completing this workout is worthy of the sticker below.Sticker can be found at CrossFitStickers.com

No comments: