Monday, September 3, 2007

Workout Labor Day

Labor Day-the sign that summer is over and things return back to semi-normalness for those of us who are students and teachers. I forgot what it was like to lay in bed and think about what the "first day of school" would be like. Last night was the first night I experienced that feeling in the last few months. I can't say I miss that feeling, but such is the life of a teacher. For all those students reading this, yes, teachers do get the jitters too. But it was nice to have one more morning to wake up and take a relaxing run without the pressure to get home, shower up, and run off to school. I have made up my mind that I have to wake up early if I want to remain consistent with my marathon training. That means mornings are going to get early very soon and bed times are going to get early too. Ah, the sacrifices one has to make to stay in shape for a 26.2 mile run.

Run: 5 miles (41.54; 8.22/mile pace)

No comments: