Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The GOALS

Welcome to my brand spankin' new blog. I thought I'd put one of these together to share my life and goals with the world. Some of my goals you will find below. I intend to make this a wish list of things to accomplish in life (short-term and long-term). I also want to show you my progress toward these goals, so keep an eye out for what I am doing.

Marathon Goal: 3:44:52 @ Grand Rapids Marathon in Oct. 2007
Volunteer Goal: Team M3 mentoring high school students through marathon training
Fitness Goal: Do CrossFit for a year and see what comes of it
Teaching Goal: Teach writing with more enthusiasm to my 9th graders

Well, I might as well share life with you too. Here's the first piece of news. On top of being the proud father of a daughter, I am also now the proud papa of a baby boy. Ezra was born on April 7. Pictures coming soon!

No comments: