Thursday, February 21, 2008

Workout 2/21: Fran

Today my track athletes are going to be engaged in a killer workout that will work every muscle in their bodies, even ones they had no idea existed. So today I figured I ought to tackle one of the CrossFit girls that I have been avoiding for at least a week now. This is one workout that separates the weak from the strong. Elite athletes boast of times under 2 minutes. Mere mortals are encouraged to complete it in around 5 minutes. So, how did I do? Well, let's just say I may not stack up very closely to the Elite Athlete...nor the Mere Mortals for that matter...HA!

CrossFit: Fran
21-15-9 Rep Sets of:
65# Thrusters
Pull-ups
(Time: 11:45.48)

*Yeah, I thrusted through the thrusters. I pulled through the pull-ups, but I didn't have enough pull in me to do these sets unbroken. Well, let's check back in a year and see if I can finally do it without a break. That would drastically bring down my time.*I identify with you brother! Photo courtesy of CrossFit Eastside.

No comments: