Thursday, January 3, 2008

Workout 1/2: Modified Helen

"Helen" is always near and dear to me since it was one of my first CrossFit girls to kick me in the head. So, what a great way to start of a new year...revisiting an old friend. I have made a decision that will impact the workouts you see done here on my blog. I have decided to stay consistent doing the "Pack" WOD modifications in 2008. That way I have a real understanding of my abilities. Last year I was jumping all around from "Buttercup" WOD modifications to "as Rx'd." I think I finally understand CrossFit enough and have worked my way up to point where "Pack" WOD modifications are where I need to be. For those of you unfamiliar with modifications to CrossFit workouts, check out the Forum at Brand X Martial Arts. They have great modifications for every level.

CrossFit: Modified "Helen"
Three Rounds for Time of:
400m Sprints
40# Dumbbell Swings x 21
Pull-ups x 12
(Time: 16.32)

No comments: