Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Workout 1/28: CrossFit Total--The Test

My students took final exams recently, so I figured it was time again to give myself the CrossFit Test. Actually, Coach Glassman of CrossFit decided to have athletes do CrossFit Total. Looking back on my last test in December, I noticed that I have a goal to reach by June of having a CFT score of 650. That means increasing my score by about 12 points a month. Definitely do-able!

CrossFit: CFT
Aim for Max Weight on:
Back squat = 215# x 1
Shoulder Press = 125# x 1
Deadlift = 265# x 1
Total: 605#

*Oh yeah, 650 will definitely be attainable! I twinged my back a little bit, so I need to slow it down a bit, but I will definitely make 650 by June. Now it's just bettering my score by less than 10# per month.*Yep, that shirt doesn't lie. Photo courtesy of CrossFit Victoria

No comments: