Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Workout 1/30: Grace @ 65

I need a lot of GRACE! I am so thankful for the grace that has been meted out to me throughout my life. Grace abounds in my relationships with my family, my wife, my kids, my co-workers, my students, my athletes, my church family, and most of all in my relationship with Christ. Today's workout was also named "Grace," but there is little grace given in the movement of the Clean and Jerk. One can definitely kill one's back if Grace is done improperly. So today was spent doing my own "Grace" while also coaching the movements of Grace to Tanya. Okay, so I am a not-so-perfect coach for this, but I tried. I hope she doesn't come away from this one with a pulled back. Light weight, light weight, light weight

CrossFit: Grace @ 65#
30 Reps of Clean and Jerk
(Time: N/A)*Photo courtesy of Coach Rut

No comments: