Monday, April 7, 2008

Workout 4/7: Pull-ups on the Minute

Post #200...have I really bored you for that long? Ha! Actually I thank many of you for your continued reading even when you can get so much of the information from other places. But I look at it this way, you are sharing in my pain. Yes, sometimes the pain is unbearable, but most of the time the pain is fought through. So, here's my battle cry for us...LET'S GO! Endure! Let's walk through the "ring of fire" together.

CrossFit: Pull-ups on the Minute
With a continuously running clock do one pull-up the first minute, two pull-ups the second minute, three pull-ups the third minute... continuing as long as you are able.
(7 Rounds + 6 = 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+6 = 34 Pull-ups)
Stagnant! Boo Hoo! I can feel a "ring of fire" called eating with self-control coming on.*Photo courtesy of CrossFit Eastside. Hold each other up!
----------------
Now playing: Johnny Cash - Ring Of Fire
via FoxyTunes

No comments: