Monday, November 19, 2007

Workout 11/19...Getting Ready for Thanksgiving

This is how I felt after today's workout!This week is chock full of wonderfully painful workouts since Thanksgiving dinner is just around the corner. Yes, I know I should still approach the holidays with an inkling of moderation in mind, but when it comes down to it, I don't always have the self-control that I need. Since starting the Zone, my body craves sugar like no other. Sugar has always been my weak link, so when starting something that restricts sugar intake to nearly nothing, my body goes into this "gimme, gimme, gimme" mode. I'm like the Cookie Monster before he became health conscious in the age of political correctness. Saying this is like my way of asking you all to keep me accountable. We'll see how it worked.

CrossFit: "Michael" as Rx'd
Three Rounds for Time of:
800m Run
50 Back Extensions
50 Sit-ups
(36.17)

*Photo courtesy of Ade Miller

No comments: