Friday, November 2, 2007

Workout 11/2

Yay, it's back to posting workouts! So my ankle is still a bit sore, but I can tell it is getting better. No running yet, no major leg workouts yet, but they are in coming in the foreseeable future. Today was back to a CrossFit regimen. For anyone interested in learning about CrossFit, go to www.crossfit.com. The workouts and philosophy center around total fitness, not just specialized fitness, but there is room for specialized fitness using this method. One fun thing about the workouts is the names of some of the created ones. CrossFit has official workouts named after "girls" and soldiers who lost their lives in wars. Other creative affiliates name their workouts creatively too; you will see some of them being posted here. My goal with CrossFit is to be well-rounded in my fitness rather than specialized as a marathoner. I think this will keep me healthy and going with my family and with various sports. Now that that little advertisement is over, let's get into it!

Warm-up
CrossFit: Modified "Lynne" (5 rounds of Max Push-ups and Max Jumping Pull-ups)
Push-ups: 29-22-15-15-14 (Total:95)
Jumping Pull-ups: 15-11-7-7-7 (Total: 47)
Stretch

*Proper Push-ups are "Nose and Chest to the floor and back up."

No comments: