Monday, November 5, 2007

Workout 11/5

I am at my goal weight! YAY! It has been 20 weeks since I started tracking my weight and trying to bring it down. Now I am at my goal weight and can't wait to see where things go from here. CrossFit is gearing up, so I know there's a good chance that I can stay in this range. I just have to remain consistent. This morning was the first time I worked out with some of my co-workers. Our little weight room seems to have enough to work with. There's no pull-up bar, but that just means that I get to modify the evil "Smith" machine. Yes, there is a use for a "Smith" machine, just not what it was intended for.

CrossFit: "Nasty Pups" (Brand X Puppies modification for Nasty Girls)
3 Rounds for Time of:
20 Squats
10 Pull-ups
10 Dips
10 #65 Hanging Power Cleans
Time: 16.05

*Pull-ups and Dips were hard due to sore muscles. Hanging Power Cleans were U-G-L-Y; I need help with form.

No comments: