Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Workout 11/16/11: Push Press + Run

Working out with less than 24 hours between workouts is more difficult than I would have expected. Or is it that waking up at 4:20am to work out threw me off today. Either way, this morning's workout was not easy. In fact, it was the first time that I did not get through my sets unbroken during the past 10 weeks. But in the scheme of things, I am just happy that I am able to wake up every morning and have the capabilities of doing what I do. Now if I can only get myself revved up to teach my students. Slowly, but surely.

Workout: Push Press & Run
Warm-up: Treadmill Running for 10:00
Workout: 85# Push Press x 12 + 400m Run (x3)
Cool-down: Treadmill Walking

*IMPRESSIVE SIR! What will I be able to do at the fresh age of 61? This is Ted G. from CrossFit Rochester. Photo courtesy of CrossFit Rochester and CrossFit Affiliates Page.

No comments: