Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Workout 11/9/11: Push Press & Run

What a fitting quote on CrossFit's main page today:

"We are either progressing or retrograding all the while; there is no such thing as remaining stationary in this life."
- James Freeman Clarke

Based on yesterday's blog post, I am trying to progress. And progress for me means losing weight, getting healthy, and working out. Well, one more day gets added to my streak today. 3 days working out, the scale is nicer to me, and I feel good. Sore? Yes. But a good sore for all it's worth.
Today's Workout: Push Presses & Running
Warm-up: 1 Mile Run
Workout:
80# Push Press x 12
Run 400m
Push Press x 12
Run 400m
Push Press x 12
Run 400 (oops, was supposed to stop)
Push Press x 12 (yep, I'll pay for that extra set) *photo courtesy of Cascade CrossFit

No comments: