Thursday, December 8, 2011

Workout 12/8/2011: 603PTP Day3

Oh boy, I have the hands of a softy. I remember when doing CrossFit that I was so proud of my blisters and callouses. I guess going off CrossFit has made me a softy again, so it's time to regain the tough hands. I'm still dealing with the adjustment and the soreness. But I am seeing a turn for the better in the near future. As with anything new, it takes time for the body to change. So here I am at the crossroads. Soon things will be turning toward productive work with limited soreness.

Workout: 603PTP Day3

Buy-in: Accumulate 1:00 of the "down dog" stretch + Accumulate 1:00 of Tucker's shoulder opening wall stretch (I chose to do these in a rotation of 15 seconds each as I accumulated 1:00)

Deadlift: 5 x ; 3 x (Back to Day1 weights, I think I need to lower the weight a bit because the purpose of these is not to reach failure, and I was heading in that direction. So I'm pulling back just a bit in order to be successful)

Shoulder Press: 5 x 70#; 4 x 105# (Same as above, pulling back just a bit)

Cash-out: 5-5-5-3-3-3 Back Squats (135#, 145#, 155#, 165#, 175#, 185#)*Photo courtesy of CrossFit Amplify. My good friend Scott's CrossFit affiliate.

No comments: