Monday, December 19, 2011

Workout 12/19/2011: 603PTP Day15

These Christmas treats are really treating me to a wider waistline. So I'm doing one thing to benefit me, but I am doing another to my detriment. Perhaps one day I will get my act together and to it all right at the same time. I've been looking into the Whole9's Whole30 Challenge, but all I do when I look at it is create excuses. "It's hard to do with children in the house." "It's expensive to buy all that good stuff." "I wish I lived on the Yegerlehner farm in Indiana." One day I will stop these excuses and get it together. But for now, here's the workout...

Workout: 603PTP Day15

Buy-in: 3 easy rounds of "Cindy": 5 modified pull-ups, 10 push-ups, 15 squats

Deadlift: 5 x 200#, 5 x 180# (Yes, I finally figured out that I was messing myself up by doing 60% of 1RM, then 90% of 1RM. No wonder I was sore beyond belief)

Shoulder Press: 5 x 105#, 5 x 95# (Time to drop down reps; those last 5 were not completely pretty)

Cash-out: 3 Rounds of: Up-Down-Around School + 21 DB Swings @ 35# + 12 modified pull-ups (Time: 12:50 Sweat!)

No comments: