Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Workout 12/21/2011: 603PTP Day17

"It's the END OF THE WORLD!!!" (one year from today). Hmmm...something makes me think we'll all be laughing at this theory on December 22nd, 2012. But it begs the question, what will happen to you if the world does come to a screeching halt? I know where I stand on the issue.

As for this workout today, I thought it would take me until the end of the world to finish it. And since I had to modify some things, if I had done the workout strictly, it probably would have taken me that long. Since I am still working on strength, I had to modify Knees-to-Elbows and Muscle-ups. Melissa from Whole9 might not approve, but I did what I had to do to finish all 7 rounds of the Cash-out.

Workout: 603PTP Day17

Buy-in: Dislocates and Rotational Dislocates (Skipped Skin-the-Cats 'cause I'm just not there yet and unsure how to modify that one).

Deadlift: 5 @ 200# + 5 @ 180#

Shoulder Press: 5 @ 105# + 5 @ 95#

Cash-out: 7 Rounds for Time of 21 Squats + 7 "Jumping" Knees-to-Elbows + 9 Modified Pull-ups + 9 Assisted Dips (*29:40)

This sort of a workout reminds me of all the amazing things that some can do and the amazing things I'll be able to do with continued practice and work.*Yep, not there yet. Photo courtesy of JAMESHANFIT

No comments: