Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Workout 5/28: Shoulder Presses

You can count on Trevor to fry your muscles. Every little muscle in my body is fatigued. Just ask my family as they have seen me hobble around the house and roll off the couch and bed. Every trip up and down the school stairs is a journey. And every sneeze or cough reminds me of what happens when you do sit-ups with Abmats. But even under these conditions, CrossFit whispers my name. And I'm crazy enough to answer those whispers. So this morning I attempted some weights with already-taxed muscles. Yes, the numbers seem lower than normal due to the status of my muscles, but sometimes we are in those situations.

Workout: Shoulder Press 3-3-3-3-3
95#
105#
110# (failed)
105# (*needed to scale back to boost my confidence)
110#*Photo courtesy of CrossFit Sunnyvale. The scenery looks beautiful over there. Check out their page and see what I'm talking about.

No comments: