Friday, July 6, 2007

Workout 7/6

Yes, another 7 mile run this week. As the runs get longer, the routes get more difficult to create. Last time I trained, I got bored with running along the lakefront for 15+ miles, so this time around is going to be different. By the way, if you haven't discovered mapmyrun.com yet, you need to check it out. It has been the tool of choice for me when trying to vary things up. So today I took a tour of the south side of Chicago--my hood, so to speak. And today's friendliness count = 10/11 (90.9%). So my urban brothers and sisters are keeping pace with the suburbanites. The one who did not respond was wearing headphones; just further justification that IPods are killing us (I say that in jest, of course).

Run: 7 miles (59.50, 8:32 pace)

1 comment:

J said...

Hi. I am also very interesting in distance work. Would you like to trade links? I am at www.workoutreview.blogspot.com