Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Workout 7/30

I was met at the gym by "Linda" a.k.a. "The 3 Bars of Death." No, it's not an actual woman; it's a CrossFit workout named after a woman. So does that mean women bring you so many aches and pains? Of course not Susanne! But these CrossFit women do...hence the reason why I am not working out on Tuesday. Rather, I will give my body a chance to recover and double up the workout on Wednesday. Okay, so that's probably not the best thing to do for my physical health, but I'm going to anyway. Well, here are the stats on today's workout.

Run: 4.08 miles (36.41, 8.59/mile pace)

CrossFit: "Linda" or "3 Bars of Death"
10-8-6-4-2 Rep Sets of:
185# Deadlifts
115# Bench Presses
95# Cleans

* I'm sure the owners of the "GloboGym" I go to hate me because I sweat buckets all over the floor when lifting weights after my runs. Not that it matters...I am throwing my money at them after all. I might have to start piecemealing a home gym together if we ever have the room. Especially if they make me pay them $900.00 to renew a membership. TOO MUCH!

No comments: